Warehousing & Distribution Services
We fulfill the customer’s diversifying expectations for storage, logistical services and delivery services with the expertise accumulated from years’ experience in Japan’s fiercely-competitive logistics market and our unique, creative approach. At all of our facilities, the customer will find that what they are looking for are already there just in the way they want them to be.
Our warehouse facilities comprising more than 20 locations with the total floor area of some 220,000 sq. m. are strategically deployed in the Tokyo metropolitan area particularly along the Tokyo Bay, the indisputable center of Japan’s logistic activities, backed up by the locations in the Kinki region. Our presence has also come to be felt in China when our new warehouse in Gaoqiao Free Trade Zone in Shanghai was completed and went into operation in the fall of 2012.
With the customer’s accelerating pursuit of efficiency and global business reorganization as a backdrop, we are encouraging the upsizing of facilities where we provide storage environments and logistics services best suited to the characteristics and volume of specific product ranging from medical supply, electronic device, industrial instrument, fast-growing e-commerce business items to consumption goods such as apparel, cosmetics and food.
Some of the features available at our facilities:
- Temperature- and humidity-controlled storage
- Low-temperature storage
- Flexible space management to accommodate seasonal changes and volume fluctuation
- Bonded storage
- Hazardous-materials site
- NL Net Service : Web environment for business processing and merchandise information search
Through our decades of experience in serving variety of customers from a wide range of industries and handling numerous types of products, we have proved ourselves in coping flexibly with ever-changing customers’ needs and emerging business models like e-commerce. If your operation calls for comprehensive high-value-added services, you are at the right site to explore the possibility to get your needs fulfilled in one sitting.
- Distribution processing: Tagging, labeling, kitting, wrapping, packaging, etc.
- Quality inspection: Incoming/outgoing inspection, needle inspection, X-ray inspection
- Labeling, packing and storage of medical devices, quasi drug and cosmetics
- Computerized clerical services in processing invoice/voucher and handling orders
- Quick response and just-in-time delivery
- Returns handling
- Cross docking
- Inventory control: Physical stock-take, periodic inventory and cycle counting
- Serial management and date(best-before and expiry) management
Delivery and transportation services
We offer secure and speedy delivery and transportation services, selecting optimum routes and vehicles best-suited to the characteristics of respective merchandise and customer’s delivery conditions. Hikari Lines, a division of our fully-owned subsidiary Nippon Logistech Support Corporation, operates its own fleet of trucks, directly serving the whole Kanto region while our longstanding distribution partners in both regular transportation service and parcel delivery service take care of nation-wide delivery.
An ISO9001-cerrtified operator, Hikari Lines has the flexibility to provide personalized transportation and delivery services described below with its own staff of dedicated drivers, dispatchers and support personnel. And, with its own professionally maintained and reliable fleet of vehicles, Hikari Lines provides fast, reliable and cost-effective transportation services to meet the customers' needs.
- Multiple mode of delivery ? small-volume, charter service, joint delivery and mail service
- Transportation services ? Waste materials, heavy cargo and point-to-point transfer
- Related services ? Delivery agent, installation service and retrieval of ret